BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fast friends ( bole toh speedwise)


She( hesitatingly): Hi(pause) aa(pause)actually, I needed some help. One of my friend is visiting me for a day and my PG is undergoing renovation. I'm really tensed about where should I put her as I was the one who invited her, never knew this renovation would come up this time only.I heard a room at your place is vacant.
Me(thinking I should say something and relieve this poor soul from the awkwardness, after all she seems to be nice): hey, thats nothing to ask for. just come over
Before this conversation, we had a passing-by-hi-hello kinda acquaintance, or may be we talked once or twice in the lobby.
Next morning I left the keys to my place at my landlords as I would be in office by the time they would come over(a pathetic host as I am). She dropped her friend at my place and came over to office herself as she was to go on a leave for a week next day onwards. By the time I was done with my work I realised, I had a guest waiting who I wouldn't even recognise. How can I go home, it would be awkward. May be she wouldn't even open the doors to me. So I decided to wait for my colleague
By the time we reached home(20 mins in rickshaw) we were talking quite a lot and then the three of us went to dine outside. By the time we came back we were chit-chatting and laughing just too much. Gawd!! I had so much fun with them.And by the time we went to sleep we were good friends :)
This can happen only with saggis !!
To this some of my friends might say "this can happen only to an idiot like u, kisi ko bhi ghar mein invite kar leti hai"
Anyways, thanks to the renovation process :O

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Priyanka!
I am delighted and relieved to know that i was not a problem for you as i was very sick when we had met and was not in good moods to converse. You were very good to me as you were very caring and attentive. Thanks for the generosity. Stay in Touch..
Take Care

priyanka said...

hey,
whts up with u? i hear some good news coming along :P

Unknown said...

yeah you heard it right :)....

priyanka said...

congrats yaar !!
my best wishes to u both :)