BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A pleasant surprise !!

There I found it hiding between the pages of one old dear book, which i was quickly rushing through looking for one of my favorite bookmarks..
A note written on the page dated 5th Dec, torn from someone's diary..
5th of December is my b'day..
and a part of the note was "Happy B'Day U'r D BEST"
its so sweet to know that someone once marked a diary page for your b'day..
Now I would like to tell this dearest someone that you are not going to be just a minute part of the happiness you once wished for me and the memories because i know together we would have a big happy life in spite of the blunders u and I commit..

The unexpected note from you was such a pleasant surprise.. it first made me cry and then smile :)

3 comments:

Rupesh Agarwal said...

kaun hai kaun hai bata naa yaar?

sharad said...

@Rups..come on dude.that should have been an easy guess..Btw, you were the one who got the book to her :-)
@moni..That note has a lot of history..both the writing of it, and placing it in that book..both done at times when things were really weird..plus it was written long long back :-)..

priyanka said...

@Rup: got ur answer ??
@Sharad: yea i know it was written loooooooong back, d diary page was dated :P