BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

....

It happens so often that we find ourselves puzzled by the questions like, "where do i really belong?" "where do i have to be?" "what is my place in the world?"
These questions puzzles most of us but only a few lucky ones actually figure out the answer, and i have heard that one who figures out the answers, finds a sense of direction, their passion in life and it eventually leads to true happiness n bla bla bla.

Well, even I succeeded in finding the answers but surprisingly instead of bringing true happiness n other crap to my life, this answer has brought me more misery.
I am sure, i didn't want this answer but still its out there in the open and no matter how much i wish i can no more deny it. For most of us this answer accompanies with a certain clarity about what path to take in their lives. But my answers leaves me with absolutely no path. what path should one take to reach nowhere? yes, thats my answer. I found out that I don't belong anywhere, nowhere. Its like am waiting at a railway station to not board a train and am just waiting. But why?? and till when?? I don't know..

2 comments:

Rupesh Agarwal said...

hmmm.. gehraai... waiting at railway station to not board the train... hmmm

the other me said...

A man holding his women's hand walking in the park, Man jokes, women laughs and adds a line to his joke, both laugh... They both were looked 70 years plus.

I could not resist talking to them, and find out about life from their perspective. Their reply shooked me...

Probably thats the answer to your question.

now I know, which train to board, and whats my destination...

--- A stranger from the past.